YES, WE'RE OPEN!
We resumed all normal office activities. We are now doing in person appointments, however we are providing over the phone appointments to those who feel more comfortable with this option.
Our after hours line continues to operate 24/7.
IN PERSON APPOINTMENT PROCEDURE
1. Please make sure that you have an appointment before heading to our office. If you do not have an appointment but need urgent assistance please call our office to make sure that we have an advocate available.
2. When you arrive, please call our office to let us know that you are there for an appointment.
3. We will ask you screening questions before opening the door.
4. Keep your mask on at all times.
5. An advocate will check your temperature and ask that you sanitize your hand before meeting with your advocate.
MASKS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
Everyone over the age of 2 is required to wear a mask if seeking services in our office. If you do not have one we can provide one. If you can not wear a mask then we can arrange an appointment over the phone.
Masks must completely cover your nose & mouth
No Extra Guests
Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, and please come alone. If your child has an appointment we ask that only one adult accompany them and wait in their car if possible. Our playroom is closed, so please arrange child care before your in person appointment.
Wash your Hands
We have one bathroom open, so that hands can be washed before and after in-person appointments. We also have hand sanitizer available in the front lobby. Please know that we sanitize commonly touched things (pens, clipboards, doorknobs) after every appointment.
If you have been exposed to someone that has tested positive and/or have any of the following symptoms, please schedule a phone appointment.
fever or chills
nausea or vomiting
shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
loss of taste or smell
congestion or runny nose
muscle or body aches
Food Pantry Visit
* You do not have to be a client at SAGE to receive food.
If you are in need of food please stop by our office during business hours and please do the following:
1. Park in front of the building and call our office to let us know that you are there for food.
2. We will ask you a few questions for documentation purposes.
-How many people are in your household?
-What are their ages?
-Is this your first time receiving food from SAGE?
3. Pop your trunk open and stay in your vehicle. An advocate will be out shortly and they will place the food boxes in your trunk.
4. If you do not have a vehicle, keep your mask on and please wait 6 feet away from the door. An advocate will place the food by the door. This is done to minimize contact.
While our office will look a little different, our mission remains the same: to educate, advocate, and empower to end violence. We look forward to seeing you and helping you on your healing journey. Remember that SAGE is always here for you on our 24/7 crisis line (509) 663-7446 and our teen text line (509) 669-9652. Since SAGE works with individuals who’ve experienced personal traumatic circumstances we understand at times like this, managing anxiety and stress may be difficult which is why we are determined to remain available to those who need our services. The situation surrounding COVID-19 is changing daily and we are adapting to the best of our abilities. If you need to reach us or have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.